Saturday, 17 May 2014

Late Night Itty Bitty Celtic Witch Etsy Things -My First Etsy Sale!

       Yesterday, or rather the day before, I sold my first two items from Etsy. Both were witch bottles one was for attracting the faefolk and was a touch on the floral side, while the other was designed to draw in prosperity financial or otherwise. Let me tell you that first sale had my a jumping for joy :) Its not even about the money its about hey, this person wants to spend their hard earned money on something that I've created, its a pretty awesome sauce feeling!

Poetry is Food For the Soul Art Printables listing
       Inspired by my first sale I spent the majority of today social networking and such for Itty Bitty Celtic Witch. I've been rewarded by quite a few new favourites of my items (essentially the Etsy version of a FB like) and more views to my little shop. I also spent quite a bit of time posting on my Facebook page, so I thought I'd share it with you, I mostly post inspirational things floating about the internet and a bit of witchy (well a lot of witchy... sometimes) and funny things with the occasional here's what I'm working on in the Etsy land post. Kind of similar to here but the FB page has more pictures and less writing :p Anywho if you want inspirational, witchy, nature things & Little Cloud of Sanity updates to appear in your newsfeed then either hit like, on the little Itty Bitty Celtic Witch FB icon in the sidebar or click here: IttyBittyCelticWitch on FB.


If you're interested in any of the items shown on this page feel free to visit my Etsy Shop: Itty Bitty Celtic Witch, if not, window shop and enjoy the photos here!!!










Faerie Witch Bottle
Prosperity Witch Bottle

Happy Long Weekend Everybody!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for ] Blogger...