Saturday, 23 August 2014

Witchy Dreams

        I haven't posted in quite sometime, a whole month practically but I guess that's just what happens when summer gets busy. For the past couple weeks I haven't been feeling like my usually writery self, which has thrown me off a bit after working so consistently on prepping my upcoming book for release this fall (I promise to do a cover reveal soon!!!). What I have been doing is giving my witchy store Itty Bitty Celtic Witch, which is still currently located on Etsy, a bit of a face lift. By face life I mean that I'm leaving the Etsy platform and moving my primary attention to the creation of Itty Bitty's very own website. Before I left for camping I put in quite a bit of work on its design so it should be up and running in September yay!

        I would say that my practice has sort of been put on the back burner but at the same time I can't really say that when witchy is who I am. Even though I haven't been meditating and haven't walked the hedge for about a month, my craft is still an ever present part of my life. When I was camping, we had a campsite that was beside the water, not on the beach but beside the lake and let me tell you, the energy was simply amazing! I can't even count how many times my hands got tingly with energy when I held them over the water or near the campfire. It felt fantastic! After being home a couple of days I can honestly say that I miss the strength of that energy. It was most definitely a soul renewing experience.

       The reason I was going to say that I've put the craft on the back burner is because since I've been home I haven't meditated, taken out my tarot or runes or done anything particularly spiritual. But even then I still dream. Its not the first time its happened but a few nights ago I had a very witchy dream, I could not only feel the energy swirling around me but also see it. When I moved my hands things moved, the sort of stuff that I wished would happen when I was little and watched Matilda. I primarily think that these sort of dreams are my subconscious reminding me that no matter what my practice is a part of me, whether I'm meditating or not I am a witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for ] Blogger...