Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Time for a Rain Dance

      The weather forecast has been predicting a good rain and thunderstorm for about two weeks now and all we've gotten in my kneck of the woods is the tiniest little pit-patter of rain here and there. Normally I'm all for a sunny day but the heat, humidity and continual flaunting of a chance of rain that never appears have me pining for a good thunderstorm to clear the air.


     Thankfully the occasional pit-patter of rain has given the energy a little bit of an occasional refresher. About two weeks ago, there was a thunderstorm that was continually put off for about a week making the energy, and the air stagnant. I went a little crazy that week, between the weather, the heat and the stagnant energy I would've been happy to jump on a plane and be anywhere else. But we did get a little bit of rain which seemed to refresh things a little even if not as much as I would have liked.


    There was also supposed to be a thunderstorm a few days ago (which never happened) and another one either tonight or tommorrow and for once I have my fingers crossed that it will rain. I don't care whether its in the middle of the day or the middle of the night, I just want a good thunderstorm to cleanse the air, and things off! So if anyone out there is inclined to do a little rain dance but don't want it to rain in their neck of the woods, just send out the intention to Ontario, at least one person here would be greatful for it!

    Anywhoodles hope you all have a lovely week!

Many Blessings,

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for ] Blogger...