Monday, 18 January 2016

Available Tarot and Oracle Decks for Readings!

Hello My Lovelies!

I hope you are all having a lovely relaxing evening :)

I realized while puttering about the Tarot and Oracle Readings section at Itty Bitty Celtic Witch, that I hadn't shared pics of all the decks that I have available so I decided to right that wrong right this moment.

I have quite a few decks available for tarot readings & I've attached pictures of all of them below. All of my readings give you the option to pick the deck of your choice so that you receive a reading that really connects with you! Happy looking :)

Ps. To purchase a reading with one of these decks meander over to: the Itty Bitty Celtic Witch Shop




P.P.S. Here's a typed up list of all the available decks:
-Druid Animal Oracle
-Shaman's Oracle
-Celtic Oracle
-Druidcraft Tarot
-Wildwood Tarot
-Mystic Faerie Tarot
-Enchanted Oracle
-Earth Magic Oracle
-Native Spirit Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for ] Blogger...