Wednesday, 27 January 2016

February Tarot and Oracle Spiritual Worksheets!

What are the Itty Bitty T & O Workbook Sheets?

The Tarot & Oracle Spiritual Workbook Sheets are a set of 7 colourful and energetic downloadable and printable work sheets to help keep your readings organized throughout month! They can be printed at home or if you don’t have a printer at home like me put the files on a USB and take them to your local library. Most libraries have inexpensive double-sided colour printers, so that you can print on both sides of the paper! Each worksheet will print with a 0.5 inch white border on 8.5 by 11 paper so that you have space to hole punch them and place them in a deliciously colourful duotang or binder!

Purchase Yours Here!
Why Did I Create the Itty Bitty T & O Workbook Sheets?

For the past two years that I have been reading tarot and oracle, I had been journaling my readings in a plain notebook, you know the type, the ones with the blue lines and lack of colour and I just got sick of it. Tarot and oracle readings are full of energy sparkling like fireworks and the frankly the plain paper just wasn’t cutting it! So I came up with the idea to design a monthly set of workbook sheets so I could keep track of my monthly, weekly, and lunar readings in colour!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for ] Blogger...